Comprehensive College Consulting
Comprehensive College Consulting is a group of seasoned professionals offering college admission counseling and financial aid consultation to students and their parents with the goal of finding the college or university that is the best academic, social, and financial fit for their personal and career goals. We provide expert guidance, counseling, and support for students and their families throughout the entire college admission process, including college selection, application completion and detailed essay assistance.
For over 40 years, we have worked with thousands of students and their families and have learned as much from them as they have learned from us! First and foremost, no two students are exactly alike, as no two schools are exactly alike.
Our mission is to coordinate and organize the college search and application process in which both students and parents commit to an active role to find the college that is the best one for them. From the time students start their search until the day they send the deposit to the college of their choice, we are there every step of the way and make it fun and rewarding!
Student Evaluation & Assessment
- Crafting the college application list: ongoing research, consultation, and selection
- Developing an individualized plan for standardized testing
- Creating a resume, formatted for college applications
- Focusing on application strategy and establishing a calendar of tasks
- Preparing for the interview: mock interview, feedback, and coaching
College Application and Essay Development
- Completing and proofing all application materials prior to submission
- Brainstorming and editing the college essay in addition to supplemental essays for applications, scholarships, and special academic programs
- Supporting students continuously through the entire process, including strategy for deferrals, wait lists and final college selection
Financial Aid Assistance
- Determining the family’s eligibility for financial aid and maximizing grant money
- Advising families about colleges most likely to provide merit money
- Assisting in the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the CSS/Profile and any additional institutional financial aid forms
- Reviewing the financial aid award letters to determine the best package for the student
Colleges & Universities
Some of the colleges and universities that our clients have attended.
Contact us today at (508) 572-0681 to schedule a complimentary consultation with Norma Greenberg.
You may also send us an email us for more details, or submit an online inquiry.
Appointments available in our office, your home, by phone, or virtually via Zoom, FaceTime, of WhatsApp.
Virtual Services are available anywhere, and many of our very busy students prefer working this way, as it allows us to meet anytime that is convenient for them!