Comprehensive College Counseling Services
Get access to complete counseling services at Comprehensive College Consulting, whether you live around the block from our office or anywhere in the country.
We have worked remotely with many students and find that even if you live close by, Zoom, FaceTime, or WhatsApp is often more convenient for our busy teens.
To learn more about the services we offer or to receive a complimentary consultation with Norma Greenberg, please call +1 (508) 572-0681 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Families have unique needs and engage our services at different times during their child’s high school years. Our pricing reflects an understanding of those circumstances. We offer several different packages in addition to payment in hourly increments.
Student Evaluation and Assessment
- Crafting the college application list: ongoing research, consultation, and selection
- Developing an individualized plan for standardized testing.
- Creating a resume, formatted for college applications
- Advising on course selection and school and community activities
- Monitoring of timely and appropriate requests for transcripts, recommendations and other high school materials
- Preparing for the interview: mock interview, feedback and coaching
- Focusing on application strategy and establishing a calendar of tasks
- Reviewing and proofing all application materials prior to submission
- Notifying clients regularly of upcoming deadlines, important tasks and relevant admissions’ news articles
- Brainstorming and editing the college essay, both for the Common Application and the UC essays, in addition to supplemental essays for applications, scholarships and special academic programs
- Supporting students continuously through the entire process, including strategy for deferrals, wait lists and final college selection
Financial Aid Services
- Educating clients on the language of the financial aid process
- Advising families about colleges most likely to provide free merit money
- Assisting in the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the CSS/Profile and any additional institutional financial aid forms
- Reviewing the financial aid award letters to determine the best package for the student
- Providing insights and advice on resources for financial aid opportunities, including high school, regional, state and federal scholarships