Comprehensive College Counseling Services
We offer complete counseling services at CCC, whether you live around the block from our office or anywhere in the country. We work remotely with most students and find that Zoom, Google meet, FaceTime, or WhatsApp are more convenient for our busy teens.
Families have unique needs and engage our services at different times during their child’s high school years; our pricing reflects an understanding of those circumstances. We offer several different packages in addition to payment in hourly increments.
Student Evaluation and Assessment
- Formalizing an application strategy and establishing a calendar of tasks
- Advising on course selection as well as extracurricular activities, community service, etc.
- Developing an individualized plan for standardized testing
- Creating a resume, formatted for college applications
- Assisting with interview preparation: mock interviews, feedback and coaching
- Notifying clients regularly of upcoming deadlines, important tasks and relevant admissions’ news articles
College Application and Essay Development
- Refining the college application list: ongoing research, and consultation to achieve a balanced range of colleges
- Brainstorming and editing the main college essay/personal statement, in addition to supplemental essays for applications, scholarships and special academic programs
- Monitoring of timely and appropriate requests for transcripts, recommendations and other high school materials
- Reviewing and proofreading all application materials prior to submission
- Developing a strategy for deferrals, waitlists and final college selection
Financial Aid Services
- Educating clients on the language of the financial aid process
Identifying colleges most likely to provide merit money
- Assisting in the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the CSS/Profile and any additional institutional financial aid forms
- Providing insights and advice on resources for financial aid opportunities, including high school, regional, state and federal scholarships
- Reviewing the financial aid award letters to determine the most fiscally advantageous package
Contact us today at (508) 572-0681 to schedule a complimentary consultation with Norma Greenberg.
You may also send us an email us for more details, or submit an online inquiry.
Appointments available in our office, your home, by phone, or virtually via Zoom, FaceTime, of WhatsApp.
Virtual Services are available anywhere, and many of our very busy students prefer working this way, as it allows us to meet anytime that is convenient for them!